You can also:
- Beat the dealer by getting as close to 21 as possible without "busting."
- If the dealer shows an ace, you can pay an "insurance fee" (1/2 of your bet).
Then, if the dealer draws a blackjack, insured players do not lose their bet, only the fee.
- Dealer automatically wins with a blackjack (unless the player was dealt a Blackjack,
which is a push).'
- A Blackjack (Ace and a Ten or Face Card) pays 3-2.
The server generates a "shoe" of cards, depending on how many decks you
decide to use.
- Split hands on doubles (matching your bet)
- Double down (double your bet and get one more card).
Every game draws unique cards, just as if it were a casino. As the game progresses, the deck will diminish, automatically re-shuffling
when it hits the "marker" (3/4 through the deck).
You start the game with $1000, and you can carry a negative balance.
Statistics will be shown when you quit. Top ten high scorers are displayed.
Back to Triumph PC